The Newfield Public Library loans park passes so your household can enjoy local parks at no cost. Before borrowing a pass, you must review and acknowledge you understand the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old to borrow a pass. Only one pass can be borrowed per household.
- You must have a valid library card with no outstanding fines.
- The loan period is two (2) days and the pass must be returned to library staff in-person.
- The loan may be renewed for an additional day if other patrons are not waiting to borrow one. You must call the library to renew your loan.
- If you return the pass late you will not be allowed to borrow any other items until the pass is returned and may be charged a late fee of $5.00 per day. The pass will be considered lost if not returned within one week of the due date.
- You agree to return the pass, documentation, and packaging to the Library undamaged. If the pass is lost, stolen, or damaged you will be charged a fee of $10 and all library privileges will be blocked until the pass is returned or the fine is paid.
- All contents remain the Library’s property at all times. The Library may request the pass be returned at any time
Empire Park Pass