This is a great opportunity to honor someone you know who goes above and beyond for our community! All you have to do is write a short essay (300-500 words) about why you believe this person deserves recognition for being amazing! The writer of the winning essay will win a large one-topping pizza from Covered Bridge Market. The person being honored in the essay will win $100! All participants will be entered in a drawing to win a goody bag.
- Essays must be your original work and can be submitted on our website, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or hard copies can be dropped off at the library.
- Essays must be at least 300 words and no longer than 500 words.
- Essays must be submitted by Noon on November 30, 2020. Winners will be announced on December 1, 2020. Please include your name, phone number, and email address.
- By entering the Contest, participants agree that essays submitted can be used by New-field Public Library including sharing it on our website and any social media platforms.
- Newfield Public Library reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to the contest rules.
- Essays will be judged based on creativity, quality, and originality.
Submit your nomination here.